Friday, September 3, 2021

Prayer chain For our Military and K9 soldiers.

 

Xin ơn trên phò hộ cho các cô/chú lính khuyển và các binh lính Mỹ còn kẹt lại Afghanistan.  Xin cho họ được trở về lại nhà bình an.

Please prayer for all.  

"Lord, hold out American and K9 troops in Afghanistan in your loving hands.  Protect them as they protect us.  Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need.  Please place a hedge of protection around each and everyone. Bring them back home safety please.

Image result for pray for soldiers in afghanistan





Pentagon leaves K9 soldiers behind in Afghanistan.

Puppies under the care of Kabul Small Animal Rescue await rescue in Kabul, Afghanistan

 







 

 ACLU has filed a suit to end prayer from the military completely. They're making Great progress.. The Navy Chaplains can no longer mention Jesus' name in Prayer thanks to the ACLU and other.

I'm not breaking this One.


If I get it a 1000 times, I'll forward it a 1000 times!  Let us Pray.


I think that I am a touch person, but I cry every time I see these picture.  I can't help it.  Dear Lords, please protect them for me.

Prayer chain For our Military... Don't break it! We owe them Sooo Much!

 


If I get it a 1000 times, I'll forward it a 1000 times!  Let us Pray. Pray for our soldiers, Don't break it! Please send this on after a short prayer

 


Dear Lord hold, our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us.

Bless them & their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. In Jesus name.  AMEN!

 

When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world and our Nation.

There is nothing attached. Just send this to people in your address book.

Don’t let it stop with you. Why we as a Nation have given so much power to such a small "Percentage of our population; letting them destroy our traditions, families, values, has always baffled me. Well, it’s time to fight back!

Of all the gifts you could give a Marine, Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & others deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best one.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL...

 

https://www.facebook.com/helenefischer.official/videos/474788266820910




 



No comments:

Post a Comment